Table of Contents Hide
- What Is The Roblox Error Code 267?
- What Causes The Roblox Error Code 267?
- How to Fix Roblox Error Code 267?
- 1. Check Network Stability
- 2. Select Google Chrome as your Default Browser
- 3. Update Your Web Browser
- 4. Reset Your Internet Browser Settings
- 5. Disable Ad-Blocker Extensions
- 6. Delete and Reinstall Roblox
- 7. Use the UWP version of Roblox (Windows 10/11 Only)
- 8. Check for Server Problems
- 9. Contact Roblox Support Team
You were so close to winning in your favorite game and suddenly boom! You got kicked out of the game and a message pops up saying “You have been kicked from the game (Error Code: 267)”. Well, we feel the pain. This issue is more common than you may think. A lot of Roblox players face Roblox Error Code 267. In this article, we have described what is this Roblox error code 267 and how to fix this. We hope you get a fair idea about how to fix the Roblox issue from the step-by-step guide mentioned below.
What Is The Roblox Error Code 267?
The Roblox Error: 267 issue is when you get kicked out of a game and receive a message stating: “You have been kicked from the game (Error Code: 267)”.This happens when Roblox detects any unusual activity in your connection and tries to prevent further hacking or exploitation.
What Causes The Roblox Error Code 267?
We are still unable to find the root cause behind this issue. But poor network connection, illegal script, firewall issue, default browser compatibility, ad-blocker extensions may trigger this issue. Most of the time-poor network connection is behind the Roblox Error 267. Sometimes default browser compatibility, ad-blocker extensions can also hinder the Error 267 issue. Well, don’t worry anymore. We are here for you with this article explaining how to fix the Roblox errors.
How to Fix Roblox Error Code 267?
Here we have mentioned 9 simple tips on how to fix Roblox error 267. Go through the article to find out the best solutions to fix this issue by yourself!
1. Check Network Stability
The first thing you should do is to check your internet connection. If a pop-up message stating “DISCONNECTED: You were kicked out of the game (Error Code 267)”, most probably a poor network connection is the main culprit behind the issue. For daily household purposes, Roblox requires a minimum of 4-8 mb/s data speed. Make sure the data speed your wifi connection is providing is in this range.
If this issue continues, try using VPN. The ISP bandwidth throttling slows down your network speed. Using a VPN will resolve this issue. If the game server is not in your country or you are much distant from the server, you can still play Roblox using a VPN.
2. Select Google Chrome as your Default Browser
Roblox is mostly compatible with the Google Chrome browser. It has the best user-friendly interface, frequent security updates, speed, no stability dangers, no security risks, protocols ensuring protection, and no accessibility boundaries. If you are using any other web browser, Roblox may kick you out of the game due to authentication issues. So make Google Chrome your default web browser.
3. Update Your Web Browser
Make sure your current web browser is the latest updated version.
1. Open the Google Chrome homepage.
2. At the top-right corner, click on the hamburger icon.
3. Select help then choose About Chrome.
4. It will start updating automatically. You can see the current version of your Chrome there.
4. Reset Your Internet Browser Settings
According to most of the Roblox players, often “the Roblox Error Code: 267” error issue gets fixed by resetting the internet browser settings. This is probably the most effective way to solve this problem. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to reset your internet browser settings.
1. Open the Google Chrome homepage.
2. Click on the three vertical dots/hamburger icon at the top-right corner.
3. Select Settings.
4. Keep scrolling down till you find the Advanced option. Click on it.
5. Click on the Reset and clean up option from the list.
6. Click on Restore settings to their original defaults.
7. Click Reset settings to confirm.
8. Now close the browser and try launching the game again in Roblox.
5. Disable Ad-Blocker Extensions
Many ad-blocker browser extensions may act as the cause for this error:267 issue. Roblox may stop loading if any such ad-blocker extension is present in your web browser. Here we have explained how you can disable these extensions.
1. Open your Google Chrome browser.
2. Click on the three vertical dots on the top-right corner of the home page.
3. Select More tools.
4. Choose Extensions.
5. Now a page will load which contains all of the extensions you have on Google Chrome.
6. Disable Ad-blocker extension or remove it.
6. Delete and Reinstall Roblox
If none of the solutions mentioned above works, then try reinstalling Roblox. First, you need to delete the current Roblox app. Then reinstall it. Usually after reinstalling you will not face any more issues like Error: 267. We advise you to use VPN while you play Roblox. It ensures a smoother user experience.
7. Use the UWP version of Roblox (Windows 10/11 Only)
when the Roblox server runs a script with an admin command, it might end up detecting some suspicious activities in your connection and might cause harm to the system based on predetermined parameters. This can always hinder the user experience and may cause issues like Error: 267. Roblox may determine that you are trying to hack your way into the system unauthentically. This way it will end your further connection to the system. This may cause due to a hijacked browser that you seem to be using currently.
In this scenario, the only solution you may apply is to use the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) version of Roblox. Here’s a step by step guide on how to install the UWP version of Roblox on any Windows 10 or 11 computer:
1. Search for the official Microsoft Store listing of Roblox and Click on the Get button to download the app on your computer.
2. You will be redirected to the Microsoft Store window after the download is complete. Now Select the Play button to launch the UWP version of Roblox.
3. The next step is to sign in with the user credentials of your Roblox account.
4. Once you launch the game on your desktop, try connecting a server to see if the 267 error code is resolved. (We recommend u use a VPN)
8. Check for Server Problems
If nothing seems to be working, there must be a problem with the Roblox server. Since Error: 267 is often caused by a problem with the Roblox mega server, you need to try troubleshooting. This ensures if there is a possibility to fix this issue by yourself or not. Not long before, the hackers managed to hack the GUI of the system and caused random de-stabilization and disconnect like Error: 267.
Verify the status of Roblox servers through a website like DownDetector. Check if other Roblox users in your area and nearby are currently facing the same problem or not.
9. Contact Roblox Support Team
What if you tried all the fixes and still are not able to solve the Roblox Error: 267 issues. Well, the last thing you can try is contacting the Roblox Support Team. In that case, they may be able to help you with the problem. We have mentioned below how you can contact the support team of Roblox.
1) Log in to your Roblox account at Roblox.com.
2) After logging in to your account, at the bottom of the page there will be a link naming “Help”. Scroll down to that and Click on it.
3) The Help page of the Roblox site should open up. There should be an option saying “Contact Us” at the bottom of the Help page. You now again need to scroll down and find the option “Contact Us”. Click that.
4) Now, you should be redirected to a new page where you can find the customer support form for contacting the customer support team of Roblox. Click on the “Support form” link that is inserted in between the text on the “Contact Us” page to access the form.
5) After clicking on that link, you should be able to access a customer support form that you need to fill out. Enter the details into the form requesting the support team to fix the Error code 267.
After submitting your ticket, wait for some days. The Roblox support team will contact you regarding your issue.
By now you should have a fair idea about how to fix the Roblox Error Code 267. We hope this article helped you. Follow the step-by-step guide mentioned above to solve this issue. Any of these solutions must work. If you find any difficulty, please go through the article once more carefully.