Table of Contents Hide
Your child is getting addicted to Roblox and you have no other option than to delete it to stop the addiction or it is just your realization that you need to stop playing Roblox all the time. But now that you made up your mind you do not know how to Delete Roblox Account. Well, in that case, you have found the right place to guide you through it.
Roblox can be a very fascinating game to play that is full of creativity and tons of ideas on how to build up your world with weapons and other items. But what has a good side always seems to bring the bad side along with it too. So, here we are to explain how you can delete your Roblox account or cancel the recurring membership of your account. We have mentioned below with steps and images describing them for easier understanding.
How to Delete Roblox Account?
There is no direct possible way to delete your Roblox Account. Though there is always a trivial and fundamental way to do that is you can contact the Roblox support team and request them to delete your account on your behalf. Luckily this method is very easy to follow for everyone. We have explained step by step how to delete the Roblox account by contacting the support team of Roblox.
1. Contact The Support Team
Here are steps to follow:
1) Log in to your Roblox account at Roblox.
2) After logging in to your account, at the bottom of the page there will be a link naming “Help”. Scroll down to that and Click on it.
3) The Help page of the Roblox site should open up. There should be an option saying “Contact Us” at the bottom of the Help page. You now again need to scroll down and find the option “Contact Us”. Click that.
4) Now, you should be redirected to a new page where you can find the customer support form for contacting the customer support team of Roblox. Click on the “Support form” link that is inserted in between the text on the “Contact Us” page to access the form.
5) After clicking on that link, you should be able to access a customer support form that you need to fill out. Enter the details into the form requesting the support team to delete your Roblox account.
6) You have to enter your first name, email address, your username of your Roblox account, and select the issue details. Under the device section, select the device you use for playing Roblox. Again you have to keep in mind that there is no direct possible way to delete the Roblox account, rather you need to choose the category of “Billing & Payments”, and then under the subcategory, select “Cancel Membership”.
7) Under the description box, politely explain to the customer why you would like to delete your account, request them to delete your Roblox account on your behalf, and lastly thank them for their help. Convince them of the possible reasons why you want to delete your Roblox account.
8) Lastly, select the Submit option to send the customer support form to the support team of Roblox.
8) Now that you have completed all the steps and sent the form, wait for some days. The support team would reach out to you through emails after some days regarding the issue. They might ask you to verify your Roblox account before permanently deleting it. So you have to provide them with some necessary details they might ask you to complete the process. Just co-operate with the Roblox support team and you are good to go! They should delete your Roblox account now.
2. Roblox Membership Cancellation
Well if you do not want to go through all the steps mentioned above, there is another option for you that is much more convenient and easier to follow. You can just cancel the membership of your Roblox account rather than deleting the account permanently. This way the auto-payment method will get canceled. If deletion is not necessary, you can follow this method and cancel your membership. We have described the steps below.
1) Log in to your Roblox account at Roblox.com.
2) Now you should be redirected to your Roblox account. Select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the page.
3) Select “Settings” from the list under that.
4) Now after the “My Settings” page opens up, select the “Billing” option in the sidebar.
5) To cancel your recurring membership, click “Cancel Renewal.”
3. Call Customer Service
If the above-mentioned methods seem too long & complicated for you and you do not have the time to wait on back-and-forth email responses, you can always use Roblox call support. You can politely talk to the representatives and ask them to delete it at once. Just pick up your phone and dial 888-858-2569 to speak to customer care.
4. Email The Roblox Support Team
Another way to delete your account permanently is to just send an email to Roblox Customer Care. Politely describe your reasons to delete the account. They will get back to you and eventually your account will be deleted. The email id of Roblox Customer care is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well by now, We hope you figured out how to delete your Roblox account or just cancel the recurring membership. If deleting the account is not necessary, you can always go for the easier option that is canceling the membership. If you find any difficulty go through the article once more and follow the steps carefully! We are always here to help you.