Table of Contents Hide
When it comes to video editing, Filmora is one of the most often used and trusted applications. Among its many helpful functions are the ability to merge, cut, trim, split, rotate, etc videos. The only drawback is your video will be marked with the Filmora watermark unless you pay to upgrade from the free edition to the pro version. You must be wondering how to remove Filmora Watermark.
If you don’t remove the watermark, it will leave a noticeable watermark on your movie which will have an impact on the audience watching it. Hence, it is important to remove the watermark. If you are facing the same issue, you are at the right place.
In this article, we’ll tell you some methods by which you can remove the Filmora watermark easily.
How to Remove Filmora Watermark for Free?
A popular video editing tool, Filmora, is often regarded as the greatest option for creating visually attractive videos. But when you use the free version, there’s a watermark on the lower middle side of the video. It’s easy to get rid of watermarks through some simple process. Here are some of the methods you can use to remove the Filmora Watermark. Depending on your choice, you can pick from any of the methods given.
1. Use the Mosaic Tool
The blurring method does not aim to fully eliminate the watermark, but rather to make it less noticeable. Filmora’s mosaic effect may be used to get this blurry effect. Here’s how you can do that.
- Choose the video from which you want to remove the watermark.
- On the left-hand side, click on “effects” and then “utility”.
- Now click on Mosaic to preview the effect.
- Now, you have to drag and drop the effect on the timeline below the video.
- Using the preview window, you may see the finished mosaic once it’s been applied.
- You may now resize or move it by dragging it to the desired location in the preview window.
- If you need to cover more than one logo in the video, you can add another mosaic square by clicking the plus icon.
- By selecting Blur Amount and Type when you double-click on the Mosaic effect in a timeline, you may alter the mosaic’s size and shape.
- To implement the change, click OK on the dialogue box.
2. Use the Crop Tool
With only a few clicks, you may crop that portion of the video which doesn’t contain the watermark. You can simply crop the video online from the browser. Many video editing tools are available in the market.
One such video cropping tool is Online Video Cutter. Simply click on the link and add the video you want to crop. Remove the watermarked area from the video and download the video to make it watermark-free.
3. Hide the Watermark
If nothing of the above method suits you, you can hide the watermark with an opaque shape. Here’s how you can do it.
- The first step is to download your desired logo and replace those with the current watermark.
- Use the Filmora application to add the downloaded logo to your video.
- Using the logo you’ve uploaded, pick the picture you’d want to cover the watermark with.
- The downloaded logo can also be resized to fit exactly above the watermark.
- To avoid confusion, please make sure that your download logo is the same size as your watermark.
4. Using Online Editing Websites
For removing the Filmora Watermark, there are several online resources available. I have chosen the best tool for this process. Let’ discuss how to do the process.
- Go to the Watermark remover website from here.
- Now, upload the file from which you want to remove the watermark.
- Your file may take some time to upload, depending on its size of it.
- After it has been uploaded, click on the watermark on the video. This will automatically remove the watermark from the video.
- Once it’s finished, you can download the video to your device.
5. Remove Filmora watermark using the Activation Key
Some activation keys will help you to activate the full version of Filmora Video Editor for free. These activation codes or keys can be found on the internet as well. So, if you want a shortcut to having the full version of this software where you can easily edit videos without watermarks, you can use this method. Here are some of the working activation keys that you can try.
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 10403 029CF 36441 54841 651AF 141E800
- email@example.com | 82A8310 B08771 22837B 5C625F F9D2F19
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 35706 E040C 63EE 00E37 7911BB 9A3B301
- email@example.com | 00289 623F7 B3B81E 14AEB5 26144 B6D08
- firstname.lastname@example.org | D772BE0 279A FE60 AF0E1D 2109C A89A19
- email@example.com | KH6DZ2 09EECB3 B27D9VA 9419KH 8V5X2F
- firstname.lastname@example.org | GO8B0909 EEC77B2 7DFEA 94190 F3A0223
- email@example.com | FB96942 98253 B5154 5E70D22 3033808
- firstname.lastname@example.org | 2E154 0E40 E4C84 9905792F 611A 0EAF3715
- email@example.com | 1C670A7 6D88EA A09 45B8 762F4 B4A2B1A
That’s all the methods you can use to remove the Filmora watermark. All the methods are currently working. If you face any doubt during the process, you can reach out to us through the comment section below.